Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Welcome to my blog.



So... this is the latest office dog... Annabelle. We have three other dogs at work--a pit bull named Malone, a golden retriever named Monty, and a mutt named Janie (who is, arthritis and all, the ultimate alpha dog). These four staff members bring our full-time numbers up to seven, but these guys are a bargain. They work for dog biscuits.

Annabelle was rescued by a local vet who found her at a demolition site (an old trailer park being ground into possible development land). Annabelle was about six months old (about three months ago) and had made herself the indispensable luncheon companion of a group of demo workmen. She has learned toiletry and the beginning of group manners from her three new canine companions. She has learned to "sit" on command and is fast approaching "lie down." We're still working on "don't chew up the dog beds."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular make. The prices for the boots are all over 350 pounds on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 320 dollars on every site. But completely I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were all over 310 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 220 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home